Tonight was our Feliz Navidad night. For dinner we had chips and salsa, beef enchiladas & some mexican sodas. Then to mix our local flavor with the entertainment for the night (Utes in the Poinsettia Bowl), we got a pinata!
Zaida had been eyeing that thing all day & was so excited when she finally got to wack it!
She hit it about 30 times with no luck. I punctured the thing a few times & both Corey and I hit it too with no success. I finally ripped the stinking thing apart. Zaida could have cared less --- at that point she was tired and just wanted the candy. Now, there is a girl confident of her lot in life. She doesn't even bother to gather her loot, just sits down and starts eating.
1 comment:
You're like Super Mom. I love the countdown. I think I'd run out of ideas. I'm loving all of Zaida's UTE gear.
Post a Comment