Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas 2009

This year I am going a little crazy. I'm sure some of you ladies out there can understand ... I am just so upset with myself that it seems like I can never 100% complete a task. I am unorganized, I am tired, I have such lofty dreams and high hopes --- but normally I have no idea how I'm going to achieve them. Well, NO MORE! I made a plan for this Christmas and I am going with it.
Here it is!

Christmas color theme - Green & Yellow

It's kind of hard to see all the details - here are a couple of the things you might not see on first glance. Candy corresponding with the color theme throughout the house, pears and lemons to add an additional punch of color. And one of my favorite ideas --- I have a holly bush out on the side of my house (which I hate - in fact, it is one of those things that Corey and I have talked about pulling out for years), so Corey cut off some branches and I painted them yellow and disbursed them throughout the house (Christmas tree, garland on the stairwell banister, etc.).
I have plenty more pics to show you - I will continue to add them. But I did want to post about our next Christmas tradition we are adding this year too.

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

OOOOoooh! Love IT! Good Job, Mommy!