Monday, December 14, 2009

Forgotten Carols


Tonight we went to Michael McLean's "The Forgotten Carols". And it was, as always, fabulous! Zaida went with us - and was a rockstar! She fell asleep in the car on the way to the performance (of course). But, when she woke up she was all excited to see/hear "Santa's songs". She really was a champ almost all the way until intermission. She would clap so energetically. I wish I could have gotten a video of it. She was just so stinking cute! She would be eating a snack or drinking a juice, but when it time to clap she would hand it over to me and clap, clap, CLAP ... then grab it back. She is such a happy kid. I just love her to pieces!
After intermission Corey and the little gal didn't come back in, so I sat through a couple more songs and packed up everything and snuck out. All I could see was these little legs chugging away with her hair flowing behind her. That girl can really move it when she wants to. Corey said she had climbed up the balcony stairs at least half a dozen times. And, she wasn't even close to slowing down when I got out there. Where does she get all her energy?!
Anyway, I love the Forgotten Carols. I'm so glad we got to go. I think I will feel like Constance this year & will want to cry the day that I take the tree down.
But, until then ... Merry Christmas! I'm glad you all are following along in our fun advent-ure!

No comments: