Well, we were going to do a fun activity yesterday, but it just turned out to be a little bit of a lazy night. After all the shopping we (I) just weren't in the mood for something super involved. So, we decided to swap a couple of days & watched one of our favorite Christmas movies, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
Is it inappropriate? Yes. But, do we love it? Yes.

Is it inappropriate? Yes. But, do we love it? Yes. "Merry Christmas ... Merry Christmas ... Kiss my ... Kiss his ... Kiss your ... Happy Hanukkah!"
Oh Poop. I forgot to mention that we went to a Christmas party that our old neighbors throw every year. They even had a special guest!
Here Zaida is showing me a pink cookie. She licked off all of the frosting, then gave me the rest of it. What a nice girl! :)
1 comment:
Such a cute idea. I would love to chat with you and catch up with what's been going on the last couple of years. Zaida is absolutely beautiful. take care and Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment