Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sledding

Zaida was so excited to go outside in the snow. She had been asking to go make "snowboys" all day. She is an outdoorsy kind of gal - even if it is freezing! Finally Dad got home and took her out for a ride in her sled. She really wasn't too excited that mom was taking pictures instead of opening the door!
I'm not kidding I probably took close to 20 pictures and this is the closest I got to seeing her face. She was hunkered down the whole time they were sledding. (Side note: Zaida just walked in here and said "'scuse me, mommy" and tried to take the camera away from me) We would ask Zaida to look at me and say cheese and she would say cheese, but wouldn't look up at all.
Here's Corey in his Uncle Eddie hat. Isn't he cute?
Yep, someone's upset she has to come inside. Sledding with Daddy is fun! Dinner, not so much.

No comments: