I seriously love these next couple of photos. Zaida was pretty determined to wear her nice dress this day. And she of course had to wear her jewelry with it! I love this photo - it's not focused really great, but look at her flirting with the camera.
Yes, I got a little overwhelmed at the end of the year, but I am back --- for now. I put that disclaimer in, because often times I really just don't have too much to blog about. Unless, of course, you are interested in my weekly Costco runs. :)
Here Angela (Zaida) is opening her little presents from us.





Okay, so let me rewind and finish off Christmas stuff. Christmas Eve we have a mini-Meurer family tradition. Since Corey and his sister are the only ones here in Utah they have gotten together every Christmas Eve for dinner and a movie. So, we had a fab dinner at Macaroni Grill (no pictures of us chowing though) and then they came back to our place for presents & playing.
Day 24 on the advent calendar was the traditional new PJs.
Day 24 on the advent calendar was the traditional new PJs.
Zaida opening her present from Aunt Angie!
Even Pax got in on the fun this year. Look at that cute old boy!
Thanks for the fabulous Christmas Eve, Angie & Ben!
No comments:
Post a Comment