Monday, December 14, 2009

Gingertown

Day 13 - we are going to take on the task of making a gingerbread house. But, before we get started I would like to tell you that Zaida's outfit is just for the sake of getting dirty, but I can't. Zaida insisted on wearing one of my cami tanks as a dress. She was doing spins in it & was very, very upset when Corey tried to get her dressed. So, we ended up with her jammy top (which appropriately says "Candy Makes Me Happy"), her "dress" and leggings (because it is winter after all). What a sight! I convinced her to take off the "dress" by telling her that we didn't want to get it dirty.

Apparently Zaida isn't sugared up enough, she needed her candy bracelet too!

Corey and Zaida posing in front of the partially completed disaster which Zaida lovingly calls her "gingertown."
Cake Boss and Ace of Cakes can sleep well tonight - the Meurer's will not be making a run for their jobs!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am loving it!!