Day 4 - we went to the Festival of Trees. Zaida was swinging her little wand around that I didn't get a good clear shot of her smiling face, except this profile shot. At least she was happy!
We went with my cute friend and her kids.
Little break for some snacks - sweet rolls, scones, chocolate milk, cheese & popcorn. Good healthy stuff!
They have this cute little kids section with activities. We went over to the fishing pond where they got "specials" (aka: suckers).
Zaida is sitting on my lap while I blog & telling me about the pictures. She just said, "Nook at da fishies and da canders. So fun. Nook da fishies and da go fish." (Translation: Look at the fishing and the candies.)
1 comment:
Shay, I am loving all of these posts! I am so glad you are back to blogging. I am taking notes. Maybe I will be inspired to finally update my own blog!
Post a Comment