Wednesday, December 02, 2009

2 Turtle Doves

Day 2 of our Advent Calendar brings us "2 Turtle Doves", which for convenience sake has been shortened to "2 turtles" ...
... which we got at the Chocolate Factory!


Stick with me guys, I promise it is not all going to be chocolate related. We were going to do this later in the week, but we had to shuffle a little so our sweet neighbor friends could participate in some of the upcoming events. (We hope you get over your sickies soon!)

2 down, 22 to go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shay, I must say... what a great idea! I wish I had an apothecary cabinet of my own. I also wish I had a Christmas plan as you do. I guess I am just winging it and trying to hang on for the ride. You have inspired me and maybe next year I will have a plan. Keep up the posts! I love reading them.

Degns Of Our Lives said...

1st: Love your new layout. It's FABULOUS!

2nd: Thanks for waiting for your sicko naighbors because we had a blast today (Minus Harmons--a HUGE apology is coming from both my children now that their bellies have food in them).

3rd: Thanks for making Christmas last all month LONG!

Degns Of Our Lives said...

naighbors = neighbors in Degnland