Day 3

Today was our Brazilian Christmas day ... Feliz Natal!

We went to Braza Grill (yum), Corey drank some of his fave drink from his mission (Guarana) and taught Zaida some Portuguese (obrigada - thank you) and ate some Dolce de leche ice cream for dessert (yum, again!). And, just so Robson isn't left out - we named him a Brazilian name. :)

Everyday stuff --- Zaida "reading" his book to him and helping Robson feel the tigers soft tail.
And, last night Robson decided he was really not happy with his limited diet. So, we tried Sweet Potatoes. Zaida is seriously such a good little helper. She really wanted to feed Robson. And he loved it too. I have the best kids.
1 comment:
I just love your advent ideas! One of these years I'll be more like you and plan ahead, what a great tradition. You are such a cute mommy:)
Post a Comment