Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Elf

Day 6

Today we had a special visitor come to our house. Her name is Rizella the Elf.
I asked if Santa flew over on his sleigh & left it for her, but Zaida said that the box was magic. If you haven't seen these ("Elf on the Shelf") here is what it is. They are little elfs that magically go to Santa at the North Pole each night to report on if you are bad or good. Then they come back each night - sometimes in a different place in your home, so you have to find where they landed. Santa instructed the elves not to speak to us - and if we touch them we might wear off their magic, so we shouldn't play with them.

Here is what Zaida has to say about our new house guest: "Okay, I was looking at the Elf. And then I heared when you were gone it disappeared and magic coming out. And I heared the elf's magic and the elf and Daddy didn't saw it and I sawed her disappear. And then she was over by the tree and she disappeared to Santa and then she came back onto the tree."

No comments: