

What else has happened in the past few months - whew! We registered at Babies R Us last weekend. I'm sure there is A LOT of stuff that we didn't put on the list, but I was just too tired to keep looking. I can add stuff online, which is such a relief. So, I've been researching some stuff and slowly adding to my registry. It's so hard to know what she will like and not. And, since I've obviously never done this before it's hard to know what is really crucial to have - you know?
Okay, so on to the fun stuff --- the room is painted now. It's a cute springy green color. And, the dresser is painted and put in the room. I have the changing table & it's in there. Got some cute baskets to go on the shelves. I am having some cute picture frames made to go above the changing table & crib. I have the drapery fabric (brown, green & turqouise blue paisley) - and my mom's assignment is to finish those off. (She's MUCH, MUCH better at the sewing thing than I am!) And, I've ordered a glider/recliner for the room. It should be done soon (I hope!). So, it's all coming together. Only 832 more things to cross off the list! :)
Thanks to all the boys for their help with the room. Dad, Quinn & Ben for help with all the painting. And, Graham for help with the heavy lifting! We couldn't have done it without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment