Monday, March 19, 2007

Getting fatter by the day!

Corey and I had another doctor's appointment on Friday. To date I have gained only about 4 pounds (net). But, I think I have gained 2 of them in the past week. Seems like my belly has kind of popped out the past couple of days. My doctor said that I got a gold star for the day, because I was measuring perfectly on my size & weight. Yippee!
But, then I think she may have taken it back. : (
She says I have to start exercising (believe it or not - I had a hard time even spelling that word!) ... she asked what I liked to do - walk? swim? I don't think she liked my response of the couch. So, you will probably see us out walking the dog more and more now.
Being pregnant is so weird. It's constantly on my mind, but then sometimes it surprises me all over again that I am not only pregnant, but that I am going to be having a baby! I know - I'm weird. Life is getting a little more interesting lately though. I have noticed that I can no longer bend to pick stuff up (I have to squat a little now too, because my gut gets in the way). Corey will soon have to help push me out of bed cause I sink in pretty good now. It's a better idea for me to drive/ride in the Escape, because it is taller and easier for me to get in and out of. My hands are starting to get a little tingly at night (hopefully, that's not the beginnings of caprpal tunnel). My joints pop everytime I stand up. And, I am hungry about every hour of the day! But, in the end, it'll be worth it. As long as she doesn't come out looking like a troll! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! you're silly. even if she does come out a troll...you'll never know b/c you're the mother...and mother's are blind and think their children are the most beautiful creatures in the world...i'm not kidding. which is wonderful. i'm pretty sure zaida will not be a troll.

Anonymous said...

Well...if it looks like troll it will be Corey's fault! HEHEHEH!

Just joking! I heard you got the stroller & carseat! SWEET!!