Well, only 6 more weeks to go ... and I am finally feeling completely overwhelmed. I have a large list of "to do's" and an equally large belly that restricts me from doing half of it!
Work is just an added obstacle for me, more emotionally/psychologically than anything. I almost feel picked on here. I guess I should take that as a sign as to what direction I should take after having the little girl! But, you know me --- stubborn, as usual.
This week should be great though ... we start out lamaze classes, the crib should be here in the next couple of days & I got my beautiful frames that I need to paint & hang up in the nursery. It's all starting to come together, but it's just still so overwhelming. Cross off 3 things on my list & woops, you forgot these 18 other things. Oh well!
Today is another doctors appointment - hopefully everything is still going well. I'll let ya know!
No comments:
Post a Comment