Today is the halfway point of my pregnancy. I can't believe we are already halfway there ... seems like we just found out we were having a baby. I'd hoped to have a lot more accomplished at this point in my pregnancy, but ... I still have plenty of time, right? List of to dos:
Get crib, changing table, glider, stroller, bedding, car seat, ... okay everything dealing with a baby. I do have some adorable clothes - thanks Mom! I (Corey) also need to paint the room, paint the dresser, make drapes ..... the list is never-ending isn't it?!
Anyway, life is good. My belly is getting bigger by the day. I still haven't gained much weight, but I think my belly has increased by about 2" thusfar.
Well, on a different note - sorry it has taken me so long to get back into the blogging mode. I will try to be a lot better about it. Unfortunately my blog is a little boring cause I can't include pictures without a huge hassle. I've missed telling you all about our trip to Maui (January) ... and all the pregnancy milestones from the beginning. Of course, we were a little worried to tell everyone right at the beginning and so we tried to wait until we were about 3 months along, so I couldn't really spill the beans back then. But, I will really try to be better from now on. Okay, Cara?! :)
1 comment:
Thanks Shay!!! Finally! Keep us updated on your daily feelings!
Post a Comment