Monday, February 26, 2007

Silly Girl!

So, the other day Corey was talking to my belly. I told him he should run the names by her & see if there were any she was fond of. On one particular name she started moving around a lot. Then the other night, Corey put his head down on my belly and I'm pretty sure she tried to kick him. Lastly, Corey was joking around and asking the baby if she was Paxton's little sister ... and this got the biggest reaction. She spun around a couple of times.
I don't know if she is fond of or hates the name ... I don't know if she really tried to kick Corey or if it was a love tap ... and I don't know if she was happy to be called the dog's little sis ... but I get the feeling like she is going to be a silly little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute...Graham rarely ever talked to my belly. Corey is super sweet.