Today has been kind of a rough day. I woke up with really achy legs & back. And, I didn't sleep super stellar - maybe it's that 120 lb. dog on the bed?! I'm sure things are only going to get "better" from here.
I'm iron-deficient - which is pretty normal. My doctor "prescribed" me iron supplements, but they don't agree with me. I've been trying really hard to eat more iron-rich foods though. In fact I have just finished my third roast beef sandwich in the last 3 days. I'm sure I'll get bored of that quickly, but for now I am hoping it will help prevent the woozy spells.
Every once in a while in the mornings it takes about everything I have to get through my normal routine of getting ready. I sat down in the shower this morning (which is getting to be a normal occurrence), then had to sit a few times while getting dressed & putting my make-up on. And, believe me ... it doesn't take me all that long to get ready in the mornings, only about 30 minutes total. (No matter what you say, Graham ... I am not Fancy Nancy!) So, I finally made it downstairs & had to sit down while waiting for my bread to get toasted. It's so frustrating to not be up to normal speed. I think if I can just stand here for 30 more seconds then I can sit down to eat ... but, no! My body has other plans, which means either sitting & resting or fainting NOW.
Okay, okay ... enough complaining! I know my symptoms could definitely be much worse & in general things have been pretty manageable. So, I'm just hoping little girl Meurer is healthy.
1 comment:
I hate to say that you'll probably be exhausted FOREVER!! I certainly haven't regained my energy...but I am naturally lazy.
Post a Comment