Happy Halloween!
Just thinking about some of my favorite Halloween memories ... top 3 ...
1) Quinn sleeping through Halloween ... our friend Mindy (dressed as a gorilla) went to wake him up - and we all feared for her life. (Quinn is not a delicate flower when being roused from sleep - there are often feet & fists being thrown).
2) Corey dressed as Princess Leia. When Corey and I were still dating we went to a party up in Park City. He got a lot of funny looks from guys ... I don't think they could figure out if he was a chick or not.
3) When I had my long hair I dressed up as Pippy Longstockings. Hair and all! It was a major production trying to get my hair to stand out (secret weapon --- metal hanger). I would suggest not volunteering to drive with said hair ... gives a whole new meaning to "blind spots".
3 comments:
Do you have any pictures in his Princess outfit? That is hilarious! I would love to see them.
Yes, post the Princess Pics!!!
Shay,
I came across your blog and just wanted to say "hi" and please tell your folks that I think of them often, especially your Mom. Tell Quinn I'm watching him.
Brandon Burbidge
Post a Comment