Saturday, April 30, 2016

Precipice

Ok, mad. Just had this amazing post. 😉And then my phone crashed and lost it. Ugh! Cmon universe. Work with me! 

Take two: 
Ever feel like you've been through the depths, only to break through the clouds and find yourself standing upon the precipice of the unknown? 
This is me right now. Let me explain. 
These past few months I have been feeling a bit under-utilized. I have been getting some pretty clear promptings and inspirations as of late. I have felt like I have been prepared for something. So, then I've seen some opportunities come around and I think, "Okay. Maybe this is what I've been prepared for." And then ... Nothing. It's been confusing and disappointing. Can I just say what a terrible emotion disappointment is? Here is my thought process lately. 
Why were you not given this opportunity? Was it because you said (this)? Was it because you did (that)? Should you have done (more/less)? Should I talk to (them)? It doesn't matter. No matter what you do, you still wouldn't be "chosen". You're just not good enough. STOP. THE. MADNESS. Stop. The. Madness. 
Yesterday I was in the shower (why is it always in the shower?!??!) I had that ah-ha moment. I got this distinct prompting, "Yes. I have prepared you. For ... something. Just watch. It's coming."
I searched for an image to try to explain where I "am" currently. I couldn't find it ... But, I did find this. 
I feel like I am that hiker. I know where I've come from. It was not easy for me to get to this point. And now I find myself on this wobbly bridge. Each nervous and unsteady step forward makes this bridge wobble even more. I must walk forward confidently. I can't quite see what's ahead of me. But, I'm almost there. It's going to be beautiful and amazing. Right? Here's hoping ...

Where are you on your journey?

No comments: