Monday, September 08, 2008

Sundance

The other weekend Corey and I got a little cabin fever ... so we needed to get out of the house. We decided to take a drive through Alpine Loop. We love the Alpine Loop, it's so calm and pretty. It's a nice little escape, without going too far from home. We stopped to get some KFC on the way up and then just sat out at one of the tables at Sundance and ate. While we ate Zaida was walking around, she's just so silly! She was being really goofy and animated that night ... I'll show you some of her funny pics!

No chicken for me thanks!

Eating mandarin oranges on the go ... she would basically just walk past Corey with her mouth open. She would stall for maybe about .5 seconds, so he had to be quick to get them in her mouth.

2 comments:

Jill said...

She is so stinkin cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi...Just wanted to say I've marked your blog as a favorite and that it's so cute! LOVE the design and LOVE the cute pics of Zaida!
SHAR

PS..Lunch was great;)