Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Playing with Addi

Bree & Addi were in from Cali for a couple of weeks. I think the girls got along a lot better. Not that they didn't get along before, but now they are able to play together more. Here are a couple of shots of them ... I love the one where Addi is holding Zaida's drink for her. Addi sure loves Zaida. Whenever Zaida is upset Addi will try to give her hugs & smooth her hair and ask if she is okay. Zaida loves Addi too ... she will always watch her & try to imitate the things that Addi does. It'll be fun to see how their relationship grows over time. It was sure fun to hang out with you gals!

2 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

I love these pictures! Zaida's so cute! The juice one is great... I'm suprised addi isn't drinking it for herself! :) They are going to be such good friends! (Zaida definitely needs a baby doll for christmas!) Love you- Bree

Jill said...

Hi Shay, it's Jill.. I went private with my blog and just wanted to send you an invite so I just need your e-amil address, if you would like to be able to get on to my blog.
She is getting cuter and cuter (if that is possible). Take care....
coltjill@netzero.com