Saturday, September 20, 2008

Go Utes!

Two weeks ago we went to the Utah football game. Zaida loved it! I think all the sounds, people, and of course the footballs. I think that was really Zaida's first word (besides mama & dada) ... she says it like a southern lady though. In fact this is a cute story ... I was holding * rocking her to get her back to sleep last night. Her eyes were closed and she had this peaceful little sleepy face on, then she said "baowl", smiled & went back to sleep. She even dreams about balls, I guess! She's silly!

Anyway, back to my Utah football excursion. I was again pleasantly surprised that Zaida was so interested in the game. She really just sat on one of our laps the whole time. She's awesome! Here are a couple favorite photos ...

We're #1!

2 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

It's hard to picture Corey in Utah Gear!

Jill said...

Shay, she looks so cute. That is so fun that you are creating these memories. Hey I am going private with my blog (so is Leslie), so stopy by and leave me your e-mail address on my blog so I can invite you to view my blog!! Take Care!!