Thursday, August 07, 2008

Newport Beach

So this picture pretty much says it all - Zaida LOVES the beach! I should have known. Her dad is such a fish. Corey lived in Huntington Beach for a year & loves the sun, sand & surf. And she apparently is a chip off the old block. She was so excited to go walk in the water (even though it was pretty cold). It was SO cute, when the waves would come in she would lift her leg to try to step over them.
Look at this pose ... which she did all on her own, by the way. She has such the personality!

Even when not in the water she had a good time just crawling around or playing in the sand.

Briana & Addison were able to come out and meet us for a day at the beach. Here Addi is giving ZZ a cute little kiss on the head. What a sweetheart!

Addi is an old pro at this beach thing and was showing Zaida the ropes.

I love this picture that Briana took of the girls sand caked toes. They are quite the beach babes!

Later that afternoon we went back to the hotel and got cleaned up. Briana was able to get Zaida's hair up in a cute little piggy (miracle!). Look how cute it is!

Bree & Addi ---Thanks for spending the afternoon with us! We had such a good time & hope we will get to have more outings together soon!

1 comment:

Bree and Addi said...

That was such a fun day! And I love that I got Zaida's hair in a pony tail for you! (I will definitely do more when I come back)I'm so glad the girls have gotten so many chances to play!