The following day we just spent the day at the hotel. We went out to the smaller, quieter pool. The "problem" with that is that my daughter has got some serious lungs! So, all of the people at the pool who were just trying to get some lounging time in were probably disturbed a bit. But, our daughter is gorgeous and so most people just smiled & then were entertained by her.
Here Zaida is trying to figure out how to put my sunglasses on.



Later that afternoon we went to Balboa & walked along the pier & boardwalk. Although it is beautiful, I just don't think I would ever want to live there (or somewhere similar). I would hate having people walking right next to my house and looking in & spying on us (like I did with all of their houses). I am already paranoid. I just can't even imagine how nuts I would be about having the blinds drawn & doors locked. Sorry Corey ... the vast nothingness ... I just don't get it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment