We went to Huntington Beach with John on Thursday. For some reason I got zero pictures of John - sorry! I actually did try to get a couple of the boys boogey boarding, but by the time I got the camera I think you had drifted almost all the way to the pier by then! :)
While the guys were out in the water, I still had my hands full. Huntington has shells, which Newport did not. So, yes, Zaida was determined to eat them. I seriously had to fish a couple of them out of her mouth. She is a sneaky little girl. She would crawl & get one in her hand, then turn away from me & then try to sneakily cram it into her mouth.
After she gave up on the shells she found a new game. It's called grab-the-tennis-ball-&-racquet-ball-put-them-on-the-beach-chair-then-crawl-up-after-them-then-throw-the-balls-off-and-repeat! :) Hey, it was either that or let her play with Corey's expensive sunglasses!
While the guys were out in the water, I still had my hands full. Huntington has shells, which Newport did not. So, yes, Zaida was determined to eat them. I seriously had to fish a couple of them out of her mouth. She is a sneaky little girl. She would crawl & get one in her hand, then turn away from me & then try to sneakily cram it into her mouth.
After she gave up on the shells she found a new game. It's called grab-the-tennis-ball-&-racquet-ball-put-them-on-the-beach-chair-then-crawl-up-after-them-then-throw-the-balls-off-and-repeat! :) Hey, it was either that or let her play with Corey's expensive sunglasses!
2 comments:
She looks so grown up in her swimsuit! She sure is not a baby anymore! Beautiful little girl!
Shay, that swimsuit is absolutely darling. Cute..cute..cute!
Post a Comment