Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Quinn-san!

Quinn's birthday was last Monday - he turned 24! :)
So, yes ... I am late blogging about Quinn's birthday! SORRY!
i know, i suck!
Happy Birthday Uncle Quinney! Remember when I got that phone call in the middle of present opening ... how embarrassing! Sorry 'bout that!
And then when I was just going to read your card to you ... oh how silly ...



... here, you can read it. It would be a little embarrassing to read my personal message outloud anyway! :)

But, seriously ... I thought my Marilyn Monroe was near spot-on! We hope you had a great birthday! You are a wonderful brother, uncle & friend. We love you!

1 comment:

Bree and Addi said...

24 huh? You're so nice to lie! HA HA! I love love love Zaida's Marilyn Monroe! That is so adorable! Looks like you guys had fun! :) Happy Birthday to Quinn!