Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sitting up!

Zaida is now almost sitting up on her own. While sitting in her bouncy chair she is able to sit up enough to grab on to her little spiders. She's already working those abs! She is a tough little one ... she will often try to sit up while laying down. And if she is sitting, she can easily throw herself up & over onto her belly/face. I know that I now have to strap her into her swing/bouncer all the time now.
My mom's friend gave Zaida this little booster chair. She's not so sure about it yet ... she likes that she can sit up to see what's going on. But, it makes her so frustrated when she drops her toys and she can't get them again.
Within the past couple of weeks she has gotten quite feisty. She’s got a little temper on her, too. If she drops her toy or if she can’t quite get it into her mouth she will just throw her arms out and scream & cry. Of course, I don’t help any cause I will go over and comfort her. I thought at first that maybe she was poking herself in the eye or something, but I now know that she just gets frustrated. It surprises me that she is already so stubborn. She must be a Wheeler!

No comments: