Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our nighttime routine



So, this is pretty much our nightly routine ... I'm awake while these 2 get cozy & cuddle each other to sleep. Most of the time I don't have the heart to wake them up ... so about an hour after I've gone to bed the little sleepy heads drag themselves upstairs to bed.

Zaida's sleeping most of the night. She's always been a really good sleeper though. Lately she has been sleeping from about 11-6. Then after about an hour (eat, diaper change & a little cuddling) she will go back down for another couple of hours. We're pretty lucky! And, it's a good thing too ... Corey and I do not function well if we don't get our sleep in. And, with both of us working - I just can't imagine if we didn't get a good night's rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Darling!!!