I thought I would just add a couple more pictures of Picinguaba.
First is a view of the Pousada from the water (which is the only way you can really see it). You can see the white building with the wood deck around it, about a third of the way up the hill, right?
Here is a picture from the deck looking up at the inn. The windows you see are the front of the Pousada, specifically the dining room windows.
This is a picture from inside the dining area. That 2 person table on the right hand side of this picture is where Corey & I would regularly eat our meals. It had the best view of the pool & the ocean.
And this is the view from the dining room window! Love it. Wish I could have this view everyday! Do you think I could re-create this in the backyard?! :)
Here is a typical breakfast. ... fruits, cheeses, juices & the BEST breads!
2 comments:
are those bananas? if so, what's on them?
Glad to see some new pictures! Sure looks like the trip of a lifetime!
Post a Comment