Friday, December 21, 2012

Joyeux Noel

I, of course, forgot to take a picture of our meal. We had our great friends over for dinner and I made a classic French meal, Bouef Bourguignon. If I can say so myself ... It was delish! It's quite the process, and I've been able to streamline it a little bit, but me thinks it is worth the effort.
Johnny, we need you to give us some more ideas on how to celebrate the holidays French-style!
I guess our house is a little too warm for our North Pole elf ... :)
I also wanted to show the cute gift we made for Zaida's kindergarten teacher. Her favorite candy is, of course, a Snickers bar.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that elf on the shelf even better now that she has found the coke. GMA

Anonymous said...

I like the elf on the shelf even better since she found the coke. Also, I think the Snicker gift is very very unique and clever. GMA