"In Old World Germany, the last decoration to be placed on the Christmas Tree was always a pickle ... Carefully hidden deep in the boughs. Legend has it that the observant child who found it on Christmas Day was blessed with a year of good fortune ... And a special gift."
In order to do this I had to finish off our Christmas tree (finally). Here is our black and white tree with a close up of some of the ornaments I made. (I made the striped letter ornaments, the music wrapped ornaments, the black flower ornaments and the glass ornaments filled with family members ... and the glittery "M"). It has been a long process, but I think it has turned out pretty nice. I'll actually probably add more, but this is pretty much complete. Whew!





2 comments:
So pretty love your tree! Nice job on the ornaments!
You are so creative . The tree looks beautiful and I would have never thought of black as pretty.
All the pictures of the kids are great too. Wish I could be there to partake of the 12 days of Christmas. It looks so yummy.. GMA
Post a Comment