Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yep, 9 months pregnant

It is 3:23 am. I have been awake now for nearly 1.5 hours. I'm sitting here watching "Chopped" and I really want to eat a donut (which is in the kitchen - taunting me). I think it is monumentally unfair that the big, fat lady cannot sleep more than 3 hours at a time. I am not ready to say that I am done with pregnancy & let's just have this kid. But, it's getting pretty unpleasant.

Good progress though ... the room is nearly complete. The light fixture needs to get installed & the crib bumper needs to be put on the bed. My hospital bag is packed. My quilt is almost finished ... did I mention I was making a quilt? On Sunday I took it to this quilt pro in my ward for a couple of ideas on how to complete it. She, bless her heart, took it and is going to top stitch it, finish the back & the bindings for me. She said I should get it back by Thursday. What a sweetheart!



Things to get done still??? ... I have high hopes that I can make & freeze a few meals. As a mother's day gift my husband got me a credit to get the house cleaned (awesome!) - so I'm hoping to have them come out early next week. So, really not much left on my to-do list. Whew!


BUT ... we still can't agree on the name. Poop.

1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

So if I read this right I think you had him yesterday. I can't wait to hear details and see pics. Congrats to you and your family!!!