Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One month left?

So, having a lovely insomnia night. At least I am now only one month away from my due date of August 11th. Well, maybe. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and she said the little guy is in a weird lie right now. She's hoping he will start to get himself into a more optimal position in the next couple of weeks. If he doesn't then she will induce me at 39 weeks. Which only leaves me 3.5 weeks - YIKES! I have so much to do still ...

I went to the hospital yesterday too (it's a new one for me), so I will actually know where I am going when the big day occurs. I am starting to feel a little less stressed with that off my check list.

Honestly, I think the thing that is stressing me out the most is deciding on the name!!! Why does Corey need to have an opinion on this?! We are down to about 4 or 5 names, but I'm just not feeling like "Ta-Dah, THIS is the name!"

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Seriously agree with u there Shay! Baby names are what we girls have dreamed up since we were little! Not them!!! Why must they be involved! Tanner should be Brevin!