After we left California we headed to my "favorite" place - Las Vegas. Fortunately for us we got the hook up and got a room at the Wynn. It was beautiful!
Here is the view from our room ... Zaida loved the bathroom. The magnifying mirror was a favorite. She would pretend to do her make-up here. :)
Us at the PBR Finals - look at these awesome seats. :)
John came up to meet us for the second day of Vegas fun. We headed out to the mall where the kids had some fun on the rides. :)
Zaida taking some photos. She's a pretty good little photographer.
After night 2 at the finals. I am almost glad our seats weren't this close (the odor is not the most pleasant - I don't need to be that immersed in the experience).
On our way out I was able to annoy Proctor enough to get a picture with him.
Look how tiny she is in this bath! The funniest part of this picture is the multi-tasking - bath, brushing the teeth & watching a cartoon. I love this little munchkin!
We were checking out the hotel before we left and ran across this buffet. Look at all the gorgeous topiaries filled with real flowers. Fancy!
I have a bunch of other photos of the pool area, but they are pretty boring! Vegas is not my fave place, but staying in the Wynn was the way to do it! I just wish we had some sun - but seems like that was the running theme of our week.
Wow, I haven't been to Vegas since I turned 21...That hotel is making me want to go back soon...although I won't have the sweet hookups~I'll probably be staying at the Excalibur or something haha!
1 comment:
Wow, I haven't been to Vegas since I turned 21...That hotel is making me want to go back soon...although I won't have the sweet hookups~I'll probably be staying at the Excalibur or something haha!
Post a Comment