Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Festival of Trees

So, this year we got some pictures of Zaida with Santa. She was not so sure if she liked him or not. I don't think she smiled - or said one thing to him.

My friend's kids however were huge fans! Look at those big smiles. Tanner asked Santa for a "stinky garbage truck". I don't know why this makes me giggle so much.

I have to say that this year I didn't find nearly as many inspiring trees as I did quilts. The quilts were awesome. Although my tree is beautiful I wouldn't say it is UBER fabulous - but, I think I liked mine more than most (if not all) of the trees this year. Weird!
After the festival Zaida conked out! Maybe it was all the walking. Or maybe it was the sugar crash (after the sweet rolls, chocolates, etc.) Either way I had to take a photo. Look at her doing her little chinese lady squat. And I just want to kiss that cute little belly!

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

smooch! there, i got it for you!