Just as we are going into Disneyland. I got the guys to stop from running just long enough to get the picture!

Zaida's first ride in Disneyland - DUMBO! She's sitting here with me while I blog I will write some of what she says about them too. (
What's this guy going to walk for?)
We went with our buddies the Degns. Cute pic in the teacup guys!

Zaida picked out her ears. Of course she picked out the pink princess ones!
(Are these Zaida with her Minnie ears on?
Yep, these are ears with the castle.)

I think this is an adorable picture of the kids. Disneyland truly is a magical place!
Z on her favorite ride ...
For the teacups.

On the parents "favorite" ride (It's a small world). It's a LONG ride with one continual song. Cara sure looks happy though. Maybe it's because she got some cute ears!

Tanner & Mia with Minnie! We got one of Zaida too, but it was all blurry. Maybe Corey jumping around in excitement while taking pictures was a bad idea. :)

Corey had finally settled down for this picture with Mickey. :)
Zaida says: They're taking a picture with Jasmine & Alladin.

Zaida says:
Tigger-Pooh! A boingy guy!

Just to prove I was there too!

Yep, it was a long, FUN day!

Hey, did we miss the speaker box?!
2 comments:
Tanner says, "I wanna go back to DizweeWand, I miss it."
She really is a miniature you Shay. That last picture is pretty much how I feel after a Disney vacation haha!
Post a Comment