This promised to be a good day ... look at my little princess! We are getting ready to go to Ariel's Grotto to go have lunch with the Disney Princesses.
The girls with Ariel (or mermaid, as Zaida calls her). Here is our table of princesses ... Mia-maid & Cara Carol & Connie
Shay & Zaida-Belle
Zaida with her pal Cinderella
Gals with their cousin Snow White
Zaida hired this chick to stand in for her. (Look at Zaida's pose. I love it!)
So glad Sleeping Beauty could take a break from her nap to come have lunch with us, too!
After lunch we were pushed out into the rain. Look at this sweet impromptu picture of my sweet guy & gal. Look at them rocking those ponchos too!
Cara's always picking her nose --- it's really embarrassing!
We only spent a couple of hours at the park & once it started to pour we took off and headed back to the hotel. We were all drenched! Especially Zaida because she wouldn't wear her poncho or keep the stroller visor over her head. Here is us wet & "happy" at the hotel.
This evening Corey headed back with the group to watch the water/light show. Zaida and I stayed snuggly & dry at the hotel. I love the sign behind Corey. I wonder why they even had those out - the whole park was a wet zone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment