Friday, March 12, 2010

New Business Opportunity

I have a fun new business opportunity .... my mom's close friend is opening a cafe/shop nearby. My mom suggested she have me make some knit items to sell there. I'm excited and hope people like my items as much as I do. I am going to start with just scarves (it opens this coming fall), so I've been busy trying to think up my "company" name & logo, as well as some creative ideas for scarf designs.
I will post as I get into the process more - as well as post pics of some of my fun creations.
And, if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

"All Wrapped Up" hmmm...I don't know maybe you think that's cheezy. It just came to mind first. Good luck!

Lacey said...

I think you will do awesome. :)