Friday, March 12, 2010

2 1/2 year old Zaida

I feel like my life is in the fast lane lately. My daughter is CRAAZY! I'm trying to get her potty-trained, which is so hard! And, she has hit her "terrific" two's in full stride now.
Yesterday Zaida decided that she was not going to wear anything except her princess panties. I seriously re-dressed her at least 4 times yesterday! She also decided her favorite place in the house was our closet, behind the door in an empty laundry basket ... yes, NAKED.
Fun stuff that has happened lately --- Z putting my dad in time out! Z whispering "I love you Jesus" just before falling asleep. Z seeing any little kid roughly her size, pointing them out to me and saying "Friend!" Zaida constantly wanting to "let's try 'gain". Or like now, Zaida throwing every DVD at the dog.
Shay's "accomplishments" --- not abusing the chica. Ok, no, really .... I finally started creating a menu for dinners, I stripped the paint off of my dining table so I repaint it, and I got some pictures printed and framed to hang in our house (been meaning to do that for months, even years in some cases). I also helped to start a book club with some neighborhood gals. Geesh, doesn't really sound like I've done too much, does it!? Maybe that's why I don't post so often ...

1 comment:

Mama Mimi said...

yeah - potty training is not going so well at our house either! We have a tried a few techniques that do not seem to be working. Send any tips our way that you may find successful!