The other day Zaida was sitting quietly on the couch playing with her baby wipe container. It's crinkly plastic & bright blue, so she loves to play with it. I went to check on her after a minute, cause all I could see was the back of her cute little head ... and this is what I found.
4 comments:
Just remember when stuff like this happens (I.e. they spread lotion all over the room) they are having a blast! It's FUN!
Don't think you've seen the last of this little trick. We clean up wipes every time I leave them in the wrong place. Brooklyn loves to clean the house with them. Zaida is a doll and I love the cute pics. Is she walking?
Don't think you've seen the last of this little trick. We clean up wipes every time I leave them in the wrong place. Brooklyn loves to clean the house with them. Zaida is a doll and I love the cute pics. Is she walking?
At least she was playing with something clean and not getting paint or something all over your couch. How are you doing?
Post a Comment