Shay.. Hi! I found your blog on Nicole Rees'. It is so good to see what you have been up to! Zaida is just precious! She looks like a mini version of you...so CUTE! I love all of your knitting projects. I didn't even know you did that, how fun! Tell your cute Mom "HI!" for me. Take care! Jamie (Collings) Lorenc P.S. You can visit me at jamiebean.blogspot.com
2 comments:
gee! gee! Love that adorable outfit little ZZ is wearing. Whoever picked that out has GREAT taste! GEE!
Shay..
Hi! I found your blog on Nicole Rees'. It is so good to see what you have been up to! Zaida is just precious! She looks like a mini version of you...so CUTE! I love all of your knitting projects. I didn't even know you did that, how fun! Tell your cute Mom "HI!" for me. Take care!
Jamie (Collings) Lorenc
P.S. You can visit me at jamiebean.blogspot.com
Post a Comment