
#2 ~ Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
#3 ~ At the end of the post the player then tags 6 people & posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have a funny eating quirk, I have to save a good bite for last. For example, if I’m eating pizza I will eat around a pepperoni – so the pepperoni bite is my last one. Or if I am eating a hamburger, I will eat around the outside first.
2. I am pretty good with my hands … for the most part. I figured this out in junior high school when I picked up sign language pretty easily --- and even more so now that I’ve started knitting. Also, for the most part, I am a very hands-on person. I love texture and touch everything while out shopping.
3. I am NOT a morning person. I try my darndest not to talk for as long as possible. For some reason I’ve always had the theory of talking = awake. I’ve even tried to teach Corey sign language, just so I don’t have to talk in the morning.
4. I am paranoid. I think I read to many spy/mystery novels. In restaurants I try to sit with my back to the wall so no one can sneak up on me. Sometimes I will look in window reflections to see if anyone is following me. I hesitate to say more … for fear of making myself sound like a total freak.
5. I get hooked on reality TV shows --- sadly, it pretty much doesn’t matter which one it is. I can’t even imagine why someone would want to climb Everest. I don’t have the love for New York. Spencer & Heidi are totally not going to make it. Never weaken, Vanilla Ice! Stay tuned for the most surprising rose ceremony in Bachelor history.
6. I’m scared of big bodies of water. I love going boating and jet skiing. I love the beach & I wish so much I could go surfing & snorkeling with Corey. But, swimming in a lake or out in the ocean makes me almost hyperventilate. I had one experience with an overly friendly barracuda that ruined everything for me!
As for the people that are now tagged ... I am hoping to see 6 facts/habits from the following:
CARA DEGN
AMBER COOLEY
BRITTNEY BERRY
Sorry Dani ~ I don't have that many blogging buddies!
P.S. Here is a funny side note. When I asked Corey what 6 things I should say here was his list ...“1) not a morning person, 2) skilled knitter, 3) good mama, 4) loves pizza, 5) likes to vacation, 6) thoughtful” I told him “thoughtful” was not a fact or a habit. He disagrees and says it is a fact, but then he came up with some others. “6) has a retainer underneath her front teeth, 7) shay was a cheerleader in high school, 8) multi-talented, 9) likes arts and crafts, 10) cooks a mean chicken casserole, 11) doesn’t like pottery barn baby, 12) used to swear like a sailor”
3 comments:
Okay-so we kind of have a lot of things in common. I too am afraid of large bodies of water, I'm a little paranoid, especially in the dark, addicted to Reality T.V.(who do you think Brad will pick?) and definitely not a morning person but trying to learn to be. One thing though-not good with my hands. Pretty funny. Who knew we had so many similar personality traits. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Proud of you, Shay. You are awesome. Proud to say I have always known you to be freaky cool. Not just cool. Not normal crazy cheerleader cool. Freaky cool. Why else would our friendship have gone on for SO long?
Love ya! Thanks for being a good -tagged- sport!
Dani
Thanks for the tag...I will try and get to it today. You are pretty talented - I always knew that though.
Post a Comment