Monday, November 05, 2007

4 Months Old!

Zaida is now 4 months old - can you believe it?!?

We took her to the doctor to her check up last Friday. She is now 13 lbs. 10 ozs!!! She has gained 3 lbs. in the past 2 months ... what a good eater! Speaking of eating, the doc said that she's now to the point where we can try feeding her rice cereal. She definitely interested in eating. She will stare down our food - and will imitate chewing while we eat. And, little Miss Grabby Hands has already tipped over Corey's cornflakes & a salad.

And, so here is Zaida's first official attempt at food. I think she likes it!!!

1 comment:

{Brittany} said...

Shay & Corey...your little baby is adorable!! Her eyes are so big and beautiful! I found your blog on Dani's. It's so great to find another friend out in the blogging world. I'm glad to see that everything is going so well for your family. So cute!!