Monday, June 23, 2014

Okay

Okay, okay. I guess people are irritated that I haven't been blogging. I don't know why exactly, not much is going on. But, I will try my best to get going again.

So, here is whats going on.
Corey and I just celebrated 10 years of marriage. We have 2 amazing kids. Zaida is now 6, almost 7. She's in first grade and doing awesome. In fact, she did a presentation today on the Eiffel Tower (a subject she chose herself). Robson is going to turn 3 in August and will be starting preschool this fall. Crazy!
I am really busy lately for some reason. But, I also feel like I am getting nothing really accomplished. Anyone else feel like that?! I am the assistant camp director for Girls Camp this year. We are going to camp on July 17th, so I will maybe try to keep y'all posted on what I'm working on. Our theme is "(girls) Camp-Con". Our camp director is adorable and she loves Comic-con, so we are doing all things superheroes. I actually think it will be amaZING. Any amazing ideas for camp activities? Let me know! Oh, and my friend (YW Prez and I) are not amazing campers ... So any easy, glamping ideas send my way too please.


No comments: