~ What do you want for your birthday? Besides world peace?! A trip to Rio, maybe an iPod, or if we were by the beach I would ask for a surfboard (it's going to be a disappointing birthday, I'm afraid)
~ If you could have 35 of one thing what would it be? 35 ski days, 35 $100 dollar bills, 35 weekend trips to different locales.
~ What was your favorite part of this past year? Graduation! Or our trip to Georgia.
~ What goals do you hope to complete this next year? "I'd like to get that d^&* CPA finished."
~ What is your favorite birthday memory? Last birthday dinner with his dad. Another birthday memory, when my parents were out of town on my 16th birthday. They had to sign some affidavit or something for the neighbor to take me to the DMV to get my license. So, had the car, license and no parental supervision.
Happy Birthday Corey!
We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment