Saturday, October 31, 2009

My little artist

I thought these were just some cute pics of Zaida. She was drawing on the table and with the sunlight just peeping in the windows and everything, they just seemed like artsy photos. Zaida is such an artistic gal, she must get it from her Uncle Quinn and Mem. She loves to draw, paint, color, sing, dance and play the piano. Lately, she has been fascinated with drawing frowny faces. I think it is because we pull fake sad faces with the pouty lip when we draw them - she's trying to perfect the look, I think. She will tell you to draw "circle, eye, eye ... crying face". As a side note, the pictures are in chronological order, so these are from February. If you want to know what's happening now you will have to wait until next year to see. :)
Here is another photo - look how proud she is of her picture.

No comments: