Saturday, July 26, 2008

Professional photos

Before Zaida's birthday I took her over to Jolley Photography to get some real professional shots taken. They turned out amazing! I've attached a couple of them (from Jolley's blog - jolleyphotography.com) ... in the one above we got a few from this series. They are pretty funny. One of Zaida covering her face with her little chubby hand, one of her giving Mom a crusty look, another putting her finger in her dimples, and the final one is a cute pose with a cute face. I think it will be cute to put these together in a frame - or just next to each other in the same frames. The 2 close-ups below are cute, but we didn't end up getting them. I got one similar to the bottom one. I got it in a black & white canvas (8x10). It's a cute smiling shot of Zaida, just with no hands.

I did get this one (below) ... it honestly almost makes me cry everytime I see it. She is sitting there so cute! I love the toes pointing in ... and her cute little delicate, graceful looking fingers. It's just perfect! I got this in a 16x20 - and I seriously can't wait to get it!

We are so blessed to have a such an amazing, gorgeous daughter. I'm so glad we will now have these photos to remember how little and precious she is/was.

3 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

She is so beautiful! Those pictures are amazing! I have one question... where do you shop? I love the little dresses you have for her! What an angel!

Jill said...

She is an absolute doll, Shay!! Her dresses are darling! I may have to check out that photography studio, how precious!!

Lacey said...

Shay, those are so adorable. She is a cutie. :)