I can't believe it - my baby is 1 year old!
We had such a fun time yesterday. I sure hope it was a good day for Zaida also. When she first woke up in the morning Corey and I went in and sang happy birthday to her. She didn't quite know what was going on, so she was a little bashful. But, she woke up smiling. I think she knew it was going to be a good day.
We started out with a pancake breakfast. I think she liked it. She wasn't too fond of the one big pancake, so I had to make her a couple of little perfect-for-Zaida's-hand-sized pancakes, then she ate quite a bit better. And, when she was done she considerately threw her plate on the floor for Paxton to finish it off.
After her nap we went up to Hogle Zoo. (As you may or may not know, I tend to call her Zaida Zoo.)
After 3 hours of playing with the animals we went back to our house for BBQ, gifts and cake! Zaida wasn't so sure about the gifts. She started to get the hang of it later, but I think she was just so hungry & tired that it was too much work! :)
Thankfully Jack was there to help her out.
And here comes everyone's favorite part ... the cake! Zaida was pretty mellow. There was very little on the floor. And only a small little smudge on her ear. She was more interested in squishing the dots than actually trying to eat any of it.
I sure hope she had a great day. Zaida has made my life so imaginably happy. And, it's been the best year of my life - for sure!
7 comments:
We all loved your blog this morning and all the adorable pics!
She is so cute. 1 year old, where does the time go? Thanks for commenting, I will put you on my links so I can keep up to date. You are all soooo cute!
Happy Birthday Zaida! I cannot believe our babies are one!!! Where did the time go?
Hey shay! this is Hollie lambourne (now hollie wood) from high school! im so glad i found you! your little family is so cute! how is your mom? youll have to tell her hi for me! i love zaidas name...very cute and original! it will be fun to check out your blog. youll have to come check ours out as well! take care! ~Hollie www.sliversofwood.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday. She is so cute adn looks like such a happy girl all the time! How are you?
YAY! Zaida's one! She's so cute, I'm excited for her and Addi to play next week. I love the new backgroud by the way! :)
Love, LOVE LLLOOOVVVEEE your new blog layout!!!! IT's awesome!
Post a Comment