This past week we went to California. After we got into Cali, went on a nice tour of the Aquarium in Long Beach. I didn't know quite what to expect, but it was really fun. I was a little afraid Zaida would not be interested in the exhibits, but she did pretty good. Her favorites were the stingrays & sharks. Here Corey is at the petting part of the exhibit --- you can stick your hands in and pet the baby sharks, stingrays & other miscellaneous fish. Zaida was waving her hands like "come here". 

This is the shark tank and it was feeding time. So, as you can see, it's pretty crowded. I guess Zaida was really into the sharks. Above all the noise I could her a happy little shriek every once in a while, so she really must have loved it. This picture is as they were walking out. I think she is asking where all the sharks went.
2 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun. I took the kids to the one at the gateway about 4 years ago and they loved it. It has now moved to Sandy. I need to take them back again. :)
FUN! I love that place, I have a annual pass because Addi loves it! Wish we could have gone with you!
Post a Comment