Today is our 4th Anniversary!
Our wedding was the best ... we got married in San Diego. And that week was so fun! We had planned a few days of activities: golfing at Torrey Pines, surfing/beach day at LaJolla Shores, wedding at the San Diego temple, and then had our wedding luncheon that afternoon.
And then Corey and I were off to Maui!
It was so laid back & we had a lot of time to just hang out with our families & friends. I really don't think I would change a thing. Okay, well maybe my hair got a little flatter than normal with the humidity difference. And those inconsiderate Polynesian people who wouldn't move for us to get our pictures taken. But, other than that it was perfect!
For those of you that were there - thanks again for sharing that special time with us! And for those of you that didn't make it - we still love you! :)
Oh & Teri --- see ya tomorrow!
1 comment:
Yeah, thanks for the invite!! :p
Post a Comment